08-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #84
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah View Post
Anyone here can help with an Electronic Performance Steering Wheel Install? Bay Area local. I want to be part of the install and can figure out some sort of compensation.
Alekshop installed mine for $75. It took him 10 minutes. Had I attempted it, it probably would have taken 2-3 hours just to try and figure things out. There is a DIY posted on it. You just need to know where the clips are and don't be afraid to "use force". Which I didn't want to try on my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZBE92 View Post
I have a stupid question, doesn't 84 have traffic this time of day? I imagine it's going to be a cruise nonetheless.
Yes, 84 does have traffic this time of the day, but there's always traffic on it. That's why we're getting off on Palomares road. Which is about 2 miles into the canyon.

My goal is to meet between 5:15-5:30 and leave no later then 6:00. This way, we can hang out after the drive once we come back. Maybe meet at Starbucks or somewhere in old town Niles (1/2 mile from 7/11).

What do you guys think?
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0