View Single Post
      06-28-2020, 12:16 PM   #67
Smgs1992
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

Not sure if it exactly counts as roadrage given this happened at a gas station. However i’ll share anyway given i was in my car during the whole interaction.
So the gas station was full of cars at every pump and i had already dealt with one person come up and steal the pump i was about to use. So i ended up having to wait for the next to open up. It was a biker(harley leather vest ect..) and since like i stated i already had one person take my pump i hurried over to get it. Apparently this jackass thought i was coming up about to hit him or something. He gets off his bike and comes up to my car telling me to get out so he can fight me. I was already in a bad mood and had very little gas so i wasnt about to drive off. I get into a yelling match with him. I think he expected me to be scared of him. I told him not today and to fuck off ect... this goes on for a few minutes before i feel he is about to try and grab me. Now this was before i had my ccw however i still carried a decent size hunting knife in my car. I saw him coming up and grabbed it before the encounter started yet kept it out of sight only in case it came down to it.
So as i said i felt at this point things had escalated to the point i felt he was about to do something. I didnt threaten him or make a big scene i just very subtly raised the knife which was in my left hand high enough in my lap the he could see it but no one else. This worked as he suddenly backed off rather quickly and went and got on his bike. Im sure his wife/gf who was on the back was surprised by the look on her face when he suddenly left me alone. He took off i may have called him a couple names as he walked away.
I get out after i make sure hes left. Fill up my tank and am now on the road waiting for the light as i see him ride past again and i flip him off. I see him pull in someplace to turn around but at this point my light had changed and i was gone.
07 E92 335i 6MT, MMP inlets, DCI, VRSF 7.5 competition intercooler, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF chargepipe, 335is clutch, Vader Solutions stage 2 LPFP, MHD stage 2+, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, R1 Concepts drilled slotted rotors, TSW Nurburgring 19x8 19x9.5
Appreciate 2