Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Comfort steering
Sport throttle
Interesting (If you are being serious). I can never tell. Servo I've always kept unchanged as well as throttle. However that being said, sport throttle may play a major facet toward heel toe. In normal throttle, I've always found it unnecessarily exaggerated a push you need to give throttle in order to get a decent blip with side of your foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post
It might be useful to graph the thrust curve for your car and assess if the extra few hundred RPM are even necessary. I agree that short-shifting at the original redline is probably the safest approach, leaving the extra RPM for a track where you can really maximize it.

As far as steering and throttle, that's personal preference, but the pragmatist in me says you should go for linear response for the best control/feel. I have never liked touchy throttles or overboosted steering in any car I've owned -- I always run them in normal mode.
Egg under your gas pedal grasshopper :P
No, in all seriousness I agree. I've never played around with the Servo steering and always left throttle on normal. If I remember correctly your E90 was DCT?
Appreciate 0