View Single Post
      06-30-2020, 10:21 AM   #71
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

I can't say I understand everything, but Im trying to learn as I figure out my next move suspension wise.

I did find Flat Ride driver's feedback on a race car at NASA 25hr race.
Granted it was on a Lexus IS250.

"I was highly impressed. You guys nailed it on suspension setup - the alignment, everything was just perfect. That's the one thing we haven't really played with is any suspension settings, honestly. The tire wear, mechanical grip, the way it turns. It has a really friendly understeer is what I call it. It turned in with just a little bit of understeer that allowed me to get on the gas real really early for mid-corner exit. So I can't thank you guys enough - 110% in my opinion, for sure." - Kai Goddard

"I 100% agree. I've never driven a car on a race track where we didn't spend all this time messing with rebound and compression and spring rates - all this stuff. We haven't done any of that." - Alan McCallum

"We were so confident with the tuning of the shocks they're not adjustable. We could have made them adjustable but we knew we wouldn't need to." - Nik Romano

"You know there's 5 of us and you've heard from two. The other three guys will say the exact same thing. We've got people with a lot of sports car experience, 4,000 pound stock car experience, open wheel experience." - Kai Goddard

"So everyone is essentially of the same opinion - that this car right out of the gate just handled absolutely phenomenally. It was a breath of fresh air, to be honest with you. So we ran the car yesterday for a few laps. I drove it for three laps in practice and the handling was just - perfect. I mean no complaints, it was awesome." - Kai Goddard

Appreciate 0