11-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #115
BMWCadet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 MR M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
G-Power must be full of morons then. They were negligent and incompetent by not testing their softwae as they should and therefore allowed 4 M3s to blow thier motors. But hey, any monkey can develop a S/C right Jon. What makes it worst it that G-Power has been in the business, what? 20 years or so? Blowing 4 custumer's car should not be taken lightly, especially when the product was first released. I bet it was a great feeling to have the car in a shop for 4 months...sorry not 4, it was 5 months.

I say all this because you act as if the issue you had with G-Power was cool, your attitude comes off as "it's cool, I paid $15k for the S/C, it blew my motor within 2 months, it took G-Power 4 months to fix it, but G-Power is great either way, yay!!!!!" That shit was not cool at all nor Do I wish anybody to go through such headaches. Yet you wanna bash and make assumptions on other S/C companies, such as design and tunning. Ironic, isn't?

Anybody can develop a S/C? G-Power couldn't. And the fact that they supposedly fixed it does not okay the 4 blown customer cars.
Post of the year.
Appreciate 0