View Single Post
      02-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc View Post
I am getting dicked around by my dealership up in Northern Cali. They gave me a week 10 production number (111 status), even faxed me a spec sheet with my name and production number on it although they did not take a deposit. So 2 weeks later I'm following my order status on oc.bmwusa.com and what do I notice... the color I ordered changed from AW to JB. I call my dealer and ask him what's up. His response is the sales manager had to change it and he doesn't know why.... WTF?!?!?!? He says I'll call you tomorrow (Fri, 02/22/08) with a new Production Number, of course no call yet but this is typical of this guy. Do I have a case? Should I contact BMW NA or is it meaningless because they never took my deposit? Anyways, I have all the emails/communications between the dealer and myself saved.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for a reliable dealer as close to So Cal as possible.

Thanks.
I don't know of a dealer in Cali that isn't charging a premium but if you don't mind pay a few k over my SA is a sure thing think he had a allocation at 112 status ATM. Name is boris @ 925 788 5986. Let him know boris sent you.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0