swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Sticking with my theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I believe there will be plenty of room for making horsepower with this new engine. Having it remapped may help a little but its not going to do to terribly much. I got an extra 20-30hp out of my bullitt mustang by having it chipped. but then again thats Ford for ya LOL! I can easily see the new M3 making 500hp NA. thats just with a few mods. Now lets look at SC or TT that bad V8 and see what numbers you get. I think there will be a huge frenzy for the aftermarket when this thing hits the streets! Everyone should calm down and relax and watch what the boys over in Europe do and have to say when sept. rolls around. I know for one if Vorsteiner brings out some beautiful CF for our babies I will be on that like white on rice! I can see it now CF roof, hood, trunk, front and rear bumpers, and front splitter. Mixed with Interlagos blue nicely painted over some of that CF would make one hell of a SEXY Ride!

Ugh with capital letters UGH.

Yeah I guess you are right. BMW (like Ford) is leaving massive untapped potential and have really detuned the engine to get 420 hp at 8300 prm from a 4l. What the hell is a bullitt besides a mispelling of a projectile from a gun?

I can't wait to see your riced out M3 with the full CF look. The stock Al hood will probably be lighter than a crap aftermarket CF hood anyway. Many of the body panels are already plastic and don't need to be CF at all. CF is for STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS, not cosmetic ones.

Ugh
Appreciate 0