07-22-2019, 07:00 PM   #42
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhan28 View Post
Congratulations, PGY3 surgery resident here, I feel your pain although you'll done soon. Honestly, my e90 m3 is hugely therapeutic for me, especially when during the winter months when you go to hospital before sunrise and go home after sundown. The car keeps me grinding during those "dark times." Good luck and looking forward to updates on the car!
You know the struggle lol. I'm in Family Med, definitely appreciate the help of all our surgeons! I remember another forum member once said how the E90 was their daily dose of medicine while in residency. No matter how bad the day was, the drive home put them in a great mood. It certainly has felt that way for me the last week! Good luck to you as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usef_Afande View Post
Welcome to the e90 club.. I'll follow you on IG... enjoy it..
Thanks! Following you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrit View Post
I wouldn't go more than 12mm rear with an e90 on ZCP's if you're running 275s in the back, otherwise rubbing will be likely. e92 has more fender clearance.

I started to get chips just behind the rear door, on the thin lower section. I had PPF done, less than $100 for both sides
The PPF is a good idea. My current tires are 245/265. If I go up on tire sizes I might keep it conservative with a 12/10 spaced setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive View Post
Welcome and congrats! Beautiful car and good on your for waiting to make the jump. Though you did have a nice ride before you made the jump!
I sure did, many people complimented the old 328i on numerous occasions. I definitely felt fortunate to even have that car when I did fresh out of college. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Appreciate 0