04-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I'm one of those rare people who likes the Panny appearance. It looks imposing on the roads. I really dislike the rear hip lines that modern MBs have. Just looks out of place to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shift@red View Post
+1 on the Panamera. NO other sedan has nearly the same menacing appearance it does on the road. And thats not even getting into how good it drives and how well it performs.
No doubt the car has road presence. I've said that from the beginning, and still stand up for its design when people criticize it. However, I'm still gonna stick to what I said, which was that the Panamera won't have anything on the new-gen CLS63. It'll have more presence, more modernity, and more sleekness. While I don't completely approve of the heavy asian influence in the taillight, or the strangely overstretched intakes up front, I do think it'll captivate your eye more than any other four door with its extreme form.

I don't trust online pictures anymore. Certain cars, like nearly all VAG products, look great in photos, but boring in person. It's vice versa for BMW design, and I'm sure the same will be said of the new-gen Benz products.
Appreciate 0