View Single Post
      05-16-2019, 04:08 PM   #1
Chris_E92M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW E92 M3 DCT/COMP

Beware of vorsteiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so im starting this thread because i feel like i have been F'd over by Vorsteiner. Maybe i just have bad luck with the product or wish their terrible Sales Manager, but what i do know is this:
I purchased a Vorsteiner diffuser back in May 2018. Alot of things were going on so I couldn't install the diffuser until this Tuesday. My shop guy was saying that it might be a fake because he has dealt with hundreds of Vorsteiner parts and has never had fitment issues (which mine did), the decal on the inner side was imprinted into the carbon fiber (which mine was not), and the overall look was different. I thought that buying it from a trusted source (Vividracing.com) that i can rest assure knowing i have a legitimate piece, but i think ive been Fk'd. I contacted Vorsteiner and spoke to their sales manager. He said to send pics, so i did. He said they look real, but then he said something that truly got under my skin, " To be honest, its so old that no one here can 100% verify it."

WHAT THE FK DOES THAT MEAN????
guys/girls, please just watch out. I should have installed it last year so i could have returned it but hey, i fkd up.

I believe they sell fake/used/or extremely old items so please be careful when you want to buy from them. I will never in my life ever purchase anything from Vorsteiner, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!