Quote:
Originally Posted by NatronStar View Post
When purchased: August 2021
Year and Model: 2010 E90 M3
Miles: 29k
Color: Alpine White over Palladium Silver
Options: Sunroof, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package
Transmission: DCT
History: Single owner vehicle with limited drive time on it the last ~7 years. Bone stock. Bought sight-unseen VIA Carvana. Local shop completed $6k+ of maintenance on Carvana's dime during the return period (mostly leaky gaskets/seals). I have only driven a few hundred miles in it and feel like I am still getting to know the car, but man does it put a smile on my face

Price: $37,500 + tax
Congrats on the car! You'll love it I'm sure. Getting ready to start year 9 with my E90 M3, and I still enjoy it as much or more as ever. Just turned over 40k miles recently.

I bolded a sentence in your post about Carvana paying for repairs during the return period. I'm curious what exactly that means. If during the return period you find something amiss with a car, will they fix everything you find?
Yes, pretty much! They have a 7-day 'test drive' period during which you can return the car for pretty much any reason. They also say you have a 100-day warranty period for repairs, but I took it into my shop during that initial 7-day period as I felt I would have the most leverage at that point. Carvana actually uses a 3rd party warranty company, Silver Rock, to handle/pay their repair claims. The process was a bit disconnected (no cross-talk between SilverRock and Carvana, I had to call and fill Carvana in on what was happening several times/request an extension of the return period) and it took a couple weeks, but everything they found was taken care of.
Appreciate 1
CSBM52721.00