View Single Post
      12-16-2020, 07:06 PM   #38
zeeman335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2001 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msidhu1 View Post
I received my car today and wanted to share my very positive experience with Zeeman. I purchased my car from Blufton, SC and got it shipped to Central Valley, CA. Z provides a phenomenal service and was very responsive with all the questions. Price was one of the lowest compared to online companies/brokers. It was a plus having one point of contact for all the misc questions. I was very pleased with the transport company that Z picked as well. Driver was there earlier that my appointment time and was very competent in handling lowered cars. Driver shared his personal cell and gave me updates through out on his delivery schedule. Car was delivered two days earlier than scheduled as well. I would recommend him to anyone looking to transport. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Msidhu1 thank you for the kind words and feedback! Glad you car got it home safely and that you had a trouble and hassle free experience. Pleasure doing business with ya! Enjoy the car and be safe!

Folks, my goal is to help forum members who share the same passion as me, and that is BMW's and just cars in general! I had terrible experiences with brokers/transporters and i always felt like I was getting screwed by them. I never understood the process and it was very wishy washy working with random brokers and websites like uship. Over past few years, I currently own an online car dealership and I also help with vehicle transport. I provide clear and open communication with all my clients and am constantly in touch with them throughout the process. I make sure that you understand the process and answer any questions you may have. If your looking to get a vehicle shipped , buying a car and need it shipped home, or selling a car and need it shipped to the seller, whatever it may be, I can help. I offer quotes on both open and enclosed transport. I'm not in it for the money , but rather just helping people get the piece of mind of transporting their beloved vehicles. If you find another shipping quote from somewhere else and if it's higher than mine, I'll beat it!

PM me if anyone's interested in quote! I'm here to help!
Appreciate 0