07-08-2018, 07:28 AM   #21
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip Addict View Post
What I have read in this thread is the same thing I have heard many times before.

People making excuses on why they did not get a ZCP or why they did not find one.

If money was no option everyone would have a ZCP or even better a GTS, no one would be like oh yeah I decided I wanted to just get a non-ZCP.

I had a jackass friend who tried to tell me he got the V6 Mustang instead of the V8 GT because it was more smoother. Technically correct due to not having a V8 and being pointless.

If money was no option no one would have a Ferrari F430, they would all have 430 Scuds, same with any performance model of a performance model.

Think Corvette guys. Yeah I got the base Stingray because I wasn't a fan of the Z06 or ZR1.......GTFO of here. You settled financially don't try to up sell a base Corvette to a Z06.

All this being said, I have seen some base cars get modded so hard they can shit on any higher tier performance model. But that scale is less than 1 out of 10.
All of those examples are of major performance changes between tiers. The comp package on the E9X doesn't really provide performance advantages.

Also, I disagree that everyone wants the comp package. I don't want 19" wheels, and I don't want comfort suspension mode.
Appreciate 0