View Single Post
      10-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #1133
navfaz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 Matte Black E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008GT500 View Post
Hey man, not being a dick, but you're spoiled. I'm spoiled too, but not like that at such a young age. You've had some nice cars and that's awesome, but call it what it is. I've found that people have more respect for you if you can admit, hey I'm very fortunate to have parents that love me instead of just acting like it's no big deal that your parents would buy you a $60k-$70k car. Hell I'm 27 and my dad helped me get my M3. Keep up the good work though because I respect how you're going about getting the rewards you are. You have to realize though that there are going to be some that have slaved for many years to get where they are and they'll let you know how they feel about it. Most people don't start out with a SL500, followed by a P-Car, followed by a M3. I started in a '95 Ford Bronco.
Yeah I mean I am spoiled what I meant before was that I'm not spoiled in the sense that I get what I want when I want it with no rules...I work for it. Yeah, and know there are guys who have worked many years to get it and i have utmost respect for them...I one day wish to be able to purchase a nice car on my own too. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
2008 E93 M3 Silverstone Metallic II (currently Matte Black)/Black l Painted Side Reflectors l Meisterschaft GT2 Exhaust w/ SR Pipes l Passport 9500ci l Clifforrd Alarm/Proximity Sensors l 20" Anthracite Iforged FS Legacy Wheel l LUX H8 LED Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0