Nickz95
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickz95 View Post
I'm keen on these mounts to use for my Recaro Pole Position seats. Just want to confirm these work with them and that the standard seat belt is still usable without needing anything else? Also is there any other possible mounts you would recommend over using these?
These will pair right up to the Pole Position, however if you have the NG version you wont use the side mounts included. These include everything you would need in order to mount up a race seat. I am running these in my M3 with a Sparco seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickz95 View Post
I'm keen on these mounts to use for my Recaro Pole Position seats. Just want to confirm these work with them and that the standard seat belt is still usable without needing anything else? Also is there any other possible mounts you would recommend over using these?
These will pair right up to the Pole Position, however if you have the NG version you wont use the side mounts included. These include everything you would need in order to mount up a race seat. I am running these in my M3 with a Sparco seat.
Can you pm me with a shipping quote to 2163, NSW Australia
Appreciate 0