Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five

Garage List
2007 BMW  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Dear Literate,

It is not necessary to bring in here your attitude.
The fact that this is a BMW forum does not means that everybody in here hates Mercedes. this is a thread with a new car, people are entitled to post their opinion without being punished for their perception. Please read the posts again, where do you see that hate?
Why are you hiding behind a such poor and childish statement?

My dad drives in Europe a Mercedes and he was a Mercedes guy all the time, I owned a Mercedes in the past, what makes you think people hate Mercedes?

You are calling me a hypocrite? For what? Since you are a such literate, please check the dictionary before using words just to impress.

The front looks busy. That "is NOT THE TRUTH"? And who are you to tell me which is the truth? If you can not accept other peoples opinion don't read, but don't impose on others your attitude.
Please, resume your reply to the subject, you are just making a fool of yourself. I presume that as educated as you are, you know at least few basic principles that represent the foundation of a decent dialog.

Yes, it is my opinion, the grill looks busy, so is the rest of the front.
I do agree with one statement in this thread, Mercedes is diluting the star.
Look at the old front grille that was unique and simple, yet effective as a Mercedes statement (see attachments). Today, every grille is different from a model to another.

Do you like the car? Good for you dear colleague, buy one, but do not come in here and criticize me or others for a simple opinion. I didn't like the fact that you just jump to the conclusion that people hate Mercedes, it was just a simple way of offending others for the fact that the do have a different taste. Like they are dumb because they can't see the beauty you are seeing. You even called me blind. And if you call yourself educated, why are you calling me blind? Do you know me? Are we friends? We had dinner together? All you know is to insult others? This is your level? Seriously? And you are playing the literate role in here?

Many users in here do not hate the car, they just don't like it. Period! Why you can't accept it?

Not the last, please read my post again, I did not say that you think the 3 series is a girls car. I said "So, who are these "people" who are saying that?"

Illiterate? Please, if you are so literate, read your text, check your grammar and your punctuation, eventually check the dictionary from time to time; the words that you are using might not fit properly in your sentence.

And you are calling me illiterate?

I do admit that sometimes I make mistakes regardless I am trying to avoid them. From what I know this is a car forum, I didn't know I must check every word I am writing.
English is my fifth language and I never went to one class of English in my life. I do hope however, that you speak and write in a second language as "illiterate" as I speak and write in my fifth one...
im in no way trying to instigate or insult, but calling me inconsiderate and use logic?

How am i jumping to conclusions, when time and time again e90post members attack mercedes for what ever reason. They really come out when its a comparison thread. Im so happy that you know five languages, i really am. When a car looks like that at a unbelievable price point and from a well known car company, why cant you respect it? Do you always have to hate?

I understand this car might not be for everyone, but saying the car is ugly when cars like the corollas or priuses on on the road is just crazy. Any car enthusiast should know what a good looking car is and an ugly one. There are things that Audi do better then BMWs, things that Mercedes do better then Audis, etc. i think mercedes has done a great job with their CL and CLS line. The CLA fits perfect, and many of your comments would relate to the CLS and CL line. So, im guessing those are ugly too? Every car magazine raves their awesome looks. The CLS amg wagon is a great looking wagon. The car starts at under 30K which is cheaper then any BMW as the 1 series starts at 31k. Do you know what segment the CLA is in? it's a compact sedan. Do you know what other cars are in that segment? TSX/ILX, A3, Verano, Ct200h etc. which in my opinion, none compare.
Appreciate 0