View Single Post
      08-02-2020, 12:13 PM   #93
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
It's very easy, as easy as... swapping pads. I rotated all 4 of mine in about 20 minutes.

[IMG]undefined[/IMG]I agree that's a little annoying but rotation isn't a big deal IMO. My AP kits have been flawless. I don't find the pad thickness to be an issue but I'm not on track as much as you and when I am I don't double duty the car. Too busy trying to build a business or 2
So... you get pad taper and rotate your pads to solve it?
That is not 'flawless'. It is clearly a flaw that requires you to perform additional work to solve.

On my PFC kit I put a set of pads on and don't touch them again until they are worn, and they wear properly. That is what I call flawless. Flawless = absence of flaws

Every single time someone performs work on a car, whether it's removing wheels or pads or whatever, there is possibility for error.

The amount of taper on the Ap RadiCal kit is what I'd expect from base stoptech brakes. If the brakes cost 2k I'd think it's pretty bad. Costing 4k it is unacceptable.

Some people may feel double-dutying a car is too extreme, but that's the whole point of the top-shelf brake kits. And it's something at least one other kit can just shrug off like it nothing happened.
Attached Images

Last edited by SYT_Shadow; 08-02-2020 at 12:53 PM..
Appreciate 0