United_States
Rep
Drives: VW TDi & BMW M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 VW Jetta TDI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl L
The sound isn't pre-recorded. While many people are happy with their 2013s (and so they should be), you sound like a person who's desperately justifying your purchase to yourself. Rather amusing. At the end of the day, it clearly isn't the best decision by BMW (they've made more than a few mistakes over the years) and I'm not delighted by it, but if they get all the important parts of the new car correct then I'm not too bothered. Will have to see on that.

Back on topic, sounds great. M's V8 is a very good engine.
Haha man you're pathetic, it was a joke. Forgive me for offending you a few days ago by giving my opinion on the new m3/m4. I also apologize for the joke I made today in this thread about engine noise being piped into the speaker system. For the record, I'm quite happy with my purchase, and if I wasn't guess what? It's a car and I can sell it and buy whatever I care to.

OP I apologize for the thread jack this troll just needs to let it go that I don't have any desire for the newest M.