Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBK View Post
Speaking of reading comprehension... that may be what's causing your confusion.
I didn't recommend anything. Go back and read (and most importantly understand) the discussion before opening your mouth so wide and so abrasively.
Somebody said something about maxing out (with few reps) when lifting weights. I noted that maxing out is for muscle mass building. For weight loss (what the OP wants to achieve) you don't need that. Just medium weight and higher reps. That implies same amount of effort no? :loco:
I read the whole thread. Funny, you are making another bad recommendation, even though you are saying you didn't recommend anything, so now you've done it twice. Are you kidding me, lol?

And no, saying "medium weight and higher reps" does not imply the same effort. Spend more time hitting the books and less time in the gym staring at yourself doing curls in the mirror.

And I'm sorry to the OP for letting this idiot get to me, from now on the ignore function will be put to good use

I just hate it when people give bad advice to someone who is honestly trying to improve themselves. Good luck on starting your new lifestyle. Don't go too hard too fast, take it one step at a time.