03-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #18
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtowncb
I bought my '08 6 months ago with 60k for $32k. I didn't know about the updated iDrive until after I bought it so I spent another $1K upgrading that with parts sourced from a local German wrecking yard.

Premium
6MT
EDC
Cold Weather
Nav
M Drive
Individual Audio

I feel I got really lucky with this find. I spent nearly 6 months looking for an E90 Sparkling Graphite 6MT; if I was going to buy an M I was going to wait for exactly what I wanted, I was in no hurry. The seller was a really nice middle-aged family guy and the M wasn't working with his 5 kids. He was happy to see it go to a car guy that would take care of it so he really worked with me on the price. If you want one now, well you have to pick from what's available, but if you're willing to wait the right one will come along.
Man, you are really lucky to find one with such a great owner as well. Don't worry, I will wait for a few months. Honestly, I have been in the market for E9x M3 since late 2012 but decided to get '11 N55 135i because I transferred to Davis which most of my trips are city and I need the low rpm torque to make it easier to drive in city. No regret though but M3 has been my dream car since I was 6 years old, that's why I always wait for the right car, hahaha.

Thanks man!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0