Rear, -1.7 camber, .36 degrees total toe IN

Tires:
Nitto NT01s
Front, 275/35/18
Rear, 305/35/18

Hotchkis Bars:
Front setting, Soft (OEM End Links)
Rear setting, Soft (OEM End Links)

Even with both bars at the softest setting, the first time I backed out of the driveway, one wheel at a time, the additional rate at each wheel was immediately noticeable.

Keep in mind that I'm relatively inexperienced, so on track impressions are subjective and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I would judge the car as mostly neutral.
The front feels VERY secure (compared to the stock setup), never really pushes anymore, and I think it turns in nicely for a big car now.

The rear will sometimes step out on corner exits when overly aggressive on the throttle.
I haven't experienced the rear of the car trying to snap around mid corner, it just seems to grip and feels controllable when in long turns (T2 at Thunderhill East).

I have slid the car INTO a few corners when a tad too late with the brakes, but the front feels reasonably secure in those instances and the drama is usually short lived.

I was considering trying the front bar at the Medium setting, but a racer/instructor/Porche friend of mine that has ridden in the car for a couple of sessions (and experienced a slide entering T10 at Laguna), said he thought the car was surprisingly grippy and well mannered, and that I should fiddle with tire pressures before making a bar change.

The driver's side OEM front link puts the bar REALLY close to the height sensor, at full droop, but doesn't actually touch.
The OEM rear links seem to fit fine, no contact between the bar and the axle bits.
Just make sure the rear bar isn’t hitting the axle boots. It will rip them apart, and you will be super bummed. I had to adjust my end links significantly to avoid contact. Couldn’t even have the bar ends perfectly level at ride height.