View Single Post
      02-24-2019, 10:58 AM   #11
ard5040
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3 xdrive35i, Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez08 View Post
Everyone knows the criminal operation that Matt and his girlfriend Elyse are running. The amount of money and people they have scammed from the BMW community is staggering. Anyone who is now posting a positive ZNM experience is either clueless or it is ZNM behind the account. They have been caught red handed faking email accounts of companies that do not exist attempting to scam customers on wheel purchases. Matt and Elyse have stole at least 8k from me in undelivered parts, incorrect parts, used parts when I paid for new, and parts stolen/missing off my car. I have had to spend thousands to repair my car and repurchase the parts myself that I already paid Matt and Elyse for over a year ago. There are more posts to come including mine so stay tuned.
I assure you Cortez, that I am neither clueless nor am I connected in any way connected to ZNM other than being a customer for the past six years. I said in a previous post that I am only speaking for myself when I say that I have never, in those six years, had any reason or issue to doubt Matt’s integrity nor have I impugned the integrity of anyone who has negatively reviewed ZNM.
Appreciate 0