View Single Post
      02-22-2010, 04:30 AM   #16
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
I have a big problem with corrupt cops. They put their sirens to do an illegal U-turn at a red light to grab McDs.
Or the ones that purposely do 30km/h in a 50 zone to piss people off. Or drive with their lights off at night to catch people speeding (that is hella dangerous btw)
the kind that will pull you over for 1km/h over the speed limit (happened to my brother recently).
The kind that pulled me over cause my car slipped on ice a little passed the stop sign.
The ones that try to push you out of a line at Tim Horton's because they think they are above it.

@immiketoo
how often, really, do you guys actually go and beat down on organized crime?
I mean, to us, it looks like all you do is just loft around in the police station and play GTA 4. Cleaning up the city of gangs/drugs (not marijuana though)/ and the likes?
like actually shake down a front and put people behind bars.
I'm talking police officers, not FBI..
How much of your time is out there giving tickets as opposed to "Serve and protect".
You're not protecting me when you are giving me a ticket for 1km/h over the speed limit. Chances are, you were doing 2-3km/h over in order to catch me. Chances are, I drive better than you. Why are you allowed to drive recklessly?