View Single Post
      10-15-2018, 02:46 PM   #10
ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar_M3 View Post
I live in central florida with some bad roads here and there. I don't drive my M3 a lot, but Im perplexed. In 2 years of ownership I've already had my ARC8's repaired for bends twice. Today I discovered my passenger front wheel is bent again. Now ApexRaceParts wheels are known for their strength and resilience to bends but this is getting frustrating. I go out of my way to avoid pot holes or gaps in the the road surface, religiously. It just seems that these wheels bend with normal use. I was about to pull the trigger for some SM10's but I'm aprehensive about ordering another set and having the same issues.
Fubar_M3,

We're sorry to hear about the damage you have experienced. Wheels (of any quality or price point) can bend in result of curbs, potholes or any other treacherous street conditions, just as enthusiasts can experience damage by going off track or riding the rumble strips at the race track. In order to make sure our customers are well taken care of, we do offer a 50% replacement program for the rare cases where a bend may occur. We'll send you a PM with the details.

I hope this was helpful information.

Thanks!
- Max