View Single Post
      05-11-2018, 12:19 PM   #64
DreamTime
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post
Grattan is a surprisingly technical track and is actually used by Chevrolet and Ford for testing! I have run there with 3 Balls.

GingerMan is a classic Midwestern track and can be run clockwise or counterclockwise. Very safe track with a good variety. Look at CGI or AutoInterests.

My "home" track is Autobahn Country Club which is an absolute joy. There are two different tracks which can be joined together and the facility itself is beautiful. Look at running with Laps Inc., they have it down to a science at that track.

Road America should be a bucket-list track for you, too.
Road America was actually a planned deal for this year, I was going to make that trip with a really good local friend of mine. We were just going to hop in our cars and drive all the way up there. Before we could go, his incredible track prepped E92 was totaled though... very sad, I loved that car

One day I will have done all of these tracks for sure, there's plenty of time. I love road trips with good company & the challenge of driving on a new track that I've never been to before

I guess there's always a chance I could move back to southern CA. I've been thinking a lot about going home after I finish up this round of school in 2 years, so my track selection might change a little. Either way, I'll be quite happy with my options I'm sure lol
Appreciate 0