View Single Post
      04-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #12
SkysTheLimit
Mspired
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanksevo View Post
Looking good so far bro. I have her black e90 as well. Make sure u post in the jb e90 thread as well. Can't wait to see progress of this rare find
Thanks bro, didn't realize there was a JB thread so definitely will do. Appreciate the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktavate View Post
Great looking car! Funny how similar my process was, got notified of a MR E90 with speed cloth in TX and immediately jumped on it. GL with the build!
Thank you! MR on cloth is literally a dream. Totally worthwhile. You must have one beautiful ride! Would love to see pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff@autocouture View Post
congrats! we just finished the bearings on your old car!
Very nice! I saw some new goodies on IG - glad you guys are taking care of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1ESEL View Post
Congrats! Welcome to the 6mt club
Thanks! No regrets so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadB View Post
Welcome. Keep up the journal..
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
I'm glad it worked out for you and look forward to keeping up with your mods.
Thanks Mark. It was great trading info and I hope your suspension kit gets sold soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Congrats! I love journals. Subscribed.
Thank you! I also follow you on IG so keep up the great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
Science demands you get that thing on a scale sometime
Yes indeed sir. I tried getting my guy to do it while getting aligned but I was a day off - he was too lazy to set up the scales and was doing so the next day for some corner balance work. I'll try and make it over there one day he has them set up because I too am very curious.

I did promise to update as I go, so here's the latest. Went over to a friend who is one of the best in the tri-state for performance alignments (SJF Performance) and got the car dialed in. Turns out the pins were already pulled and the alignment was decent, but he's a perfectionist and he made great into perfect as always. Funny how a good alignment can transform the car.

And finally, you're all going to have to deal with random pics from my potato as I mentioned in the first post...so here's a dirty car/grainy shot after work:

I may have mentioned it before, but my second set of wheels/tires are as follows in case anyone is curious:
  • APEX EC-7, 18x9 ET31F 18x10 ET25R no spacers
  • 275/35/18 RE71R square

My angel eyes came in today but I got home too late from long hours at the office, so didn't get a chance to pick them up. I will grab them and install those with the black grilles and maybe some other goodies this weekend, and then report back.
Gone but not forgotten: 2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP DCT, 2007 E92 335i, 2006 E90 325i, 1998 E36 M3, 1999 E36 323is

Last edited by SkysTheLimit; 04-11-2018 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 3
EnVe461037.50
BOOF-M34451.50
CSBM52721.00