View Single Post
      05-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #1
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Full conversion M3 e91 LCI manual S65 build: BlueM3Wagon

I'm going to be piecing together a build thread for the e91 M3 conversion that was just completed. Any questions feel free to ask. Note: I did not do the work myself. This was done by the incredible mad1stgen so any really technical questions he might field, unless he deems them trade secrets

Backstory:

My wife and I were expecting twins in February of 2017, we got an suv for the family car and I was looking for something fun, yet practical for my car. I sure as shit wasn't doing a van so started looking at wagons. I've always had an eye on the e91. I think the e91 has the most incredible lines of any wagon currently out there.

I had hunted for a manual M sport for about 6 months. Anyone who's been in this boat knows it's extremely frustrating, as there in short supply and high demand. I stumbled above an ad for a Deep Sea Blue 2012 with 31k miles. Had every option besides adaptive cruise and front PDC. It wasn't an M sport and an automatic but literally half the cost of anything else I was seeing out there. I started crunching numbers and it would be far less to convert the car to M Sport than try and actually find one in the specs I wanted. I had a PPI done and the car was in great shape. Garage kept it's entire life, second owner. Seller accepted my offer Ans the shop who did the PPI agreed to start the M sport conversion for me before I flew out to pick the car up.

This was the car pre purchase and then after first round of upgrades
Attached Images

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 4
OG Shark4692.50
ando2000.50
M3 boi3211.00