Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTime View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Thanks DreamTime Mary! I'm trying to log my experiences in hopes it will help someone on the forum in the future.

The M2, IMO is the best driver's car BMW offers right now. I feel like its a mashup of the E46 M3, M235i engine, and modern tech. It will be interesting when she takes it out on the track vs my car..

a little birdie told me you get heart palpitations once you go past 4K miles on an oil change.
was that little bird named Mark by chance?? We were talking about oil changes last night, and yes... my comment was exactly that ^^ Lol!! One might say I'm slightly OCD when it comes to maintaining my car, but I just can't help myself. When you love something you treat it good, am I right?

The M2 is pretty awesome. It is one of the only new BMWs that gets me excited. When I was at Road Atlanta last year I had one give me a run for my money. We went back and forth all weekend, but in the end, I finally won once and for all
DreamTime your OCD has paid off as you have an awesome M3. I showed Derek a pic of your Titan7 wheels. When are we installing them or have you already?
Appreciate 2
94jedi830.00
DreamTime864.50