10-08-2022, 12:07 PM   #1271
richard_tricky
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteleun View Post
anyone manage to disable voice command on a ccc system? cant seem to get the steering wheel button to work with just Siri. Both Siri and BMW voice command kicks in
Ive also been trying to get this to work, looked at it with Pro tool and when you go to code it out, it wants to codd out 3 modules. I backed off at that point.

Im also having microphone issues, the call quality on carplay or the mic in general is shocking.

as much as i like having car play the limitations on the unit annoy me. im thinking of selling mine. (its a CCC p2000 dsp variant)

I use the oem bluetooth for calls as the carplay one is so bad, but when you are on that you have no access to thh carplay unit as the OEM call takes over the screen. so if your using satnav at that point and a call comes in you cant see your directions any more until the call ends.

also asking siri to make a call always uses the carplay mic. but incomming calls, you can change to the oem system as default.

The voice button also is annoying.

Sound quality on carplay is good. but its no better than the Denison 500sbt unit i had in before. i left that in on purpose (disconnected) just incase the p2000 doesent work out.
Appreciate 1