View Single Post
      07-04-2014, 02:05 AM   #1
sello
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Big Thanks to Mike at BPM

finally got the straight pipes installed and i talke to mike on tuesday he tell me we can do the remote tune at 1pm pt im like great thats 3 hours difference.. well the idiot i am i text mike at 10am eastern time telling him im ready, he says mike its only 7am here but give me 15 min to wakeup and get a coffee and we can do it!!! great customer service!!!! well now i have a few question for the rest of u guys with test pipes... i honestly think it couldnt sound any worse!! its mettalicy (if thats even a word) but it 100% sounds god awful.. btw i am running stock mufflers. is this the reason, or will it sound much better with a new cat back system. or will that terrible sound still be present becaue the primary cats are removed. I have also read that most of u guys that did test pipes felt a pretty big difference in power, i really dont feel much if any added power at all. mike told me since i was running the latest software that i wouldnt feel much difference. I dont get it did I just spend 1400 to make my car sound like crap and to turn the cold start cycle off, maybe i was hoping for huge gains, which i really wasnt, i really thought the butt dyno would have felt like it was money well spent and sadly i think it wasnt, please any input would be great.
Appreciate 0