Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Hopefully they get the work knocked out by the end of Jan - cold and rain definitely can delay these type of repairs. SCCA is set up for Feb 8-9. The bumps are degrading pretty quickly now, they definitely need to get a handle on them before it becomes undriveable. Right now for us they are an annoyance but typically not trouble, but you could see in the USGP how much worse they are this year than the year before (think Vettel would agree).

If you make it down here let us know - if we don't have any conflicts that weekend we can come out and help with support if you want some extra hands out there. We can also bring lots of coffee - seeing how you are turning 50 and will probably start falling asleep around 4:00 in the afternoon or so...
(Didn't the F1 tv coverage mention that Hamilton had a headache from the bumps or something?)

Yeah, I'll be curious to see how the timing goes with the repairs. If there's a bunch of delays/problems, it could wipe out all the events. These kinds of jobs always go according to plan right? Nothing unexpected ever happens.....

I appreciate your offer to help! I suspect I might hire a tech for something like COTA. But regardless, it would be fun to see the Texas forum members out there!

And isn't it rude that they never schedule nap time into these events?? Don't they know we get anxious and don't sleep well before events? Rude I tell ya!
Appreciate 0