View Single Post
      12-07-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
Ateam
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Wow, I would never buy a porsche or any car with a 1 year warranty! Maintence or full, either way.

However I don't get why people expect a company to cover them in a situation like this. Before buying the car you knew ahead of time you had a 1 year warranty. You agreed to pay the 100k plus knowning this. They gave you the 1 year and now its over. Now its your responsiblity. Yes its nice if they do it for free for you but by no means should that influence your willing to buy that brand again-if it does your expectations are unrealistic and you are being entitled just because you spent 100 plus k. Everyone one of their customers spent the money you did so you are not a "high roller" to them necessarily.

The only way I see it their fault is if you did have the car in recently and they did not bring attention to this before warranty is up. Also rusted rotors are not a big deal-heavy braking gets ride of it, if that truly all it is.

I hope they cover you but don't buy something if you are not willing to play by the rules
Appreciate 0