View Single Post
      12-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
niqui
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3

Dealer problems - Advice please

Hi guys
this is not BMW related, but id still appreciate the help. I am pissed and dont know what to honestly do.

We have a Porsche Panamea 2011, with 20 000 km on it. bought brand new from the dealer. Its driven to work and back nearly every day, and has never sat more than a week.

the brakes have been shakey for a while, it went in for service and they say the brakes are all rusted and need to be replaced, but we are 2 weeks over warranty for them. We did the claim process with Porsche Germany, they rejected it - the dealer says they think the car has sat for too long (it never has sat more than 4 days in a row in a garage).

Now, they essentially sayd to go open a claim with Porsche Canada to say we are dissatisfied - they are pretty much saying we are the dealer and it is fully upto Porsche to cover it or not

Its a 120k+ car thats 3 weeks out of first year warranty , bought brand new from them...what the hell do i do?
I have been very civil so far, and they have my car and i have their loaner currently.

Funny, cause I was supposed to get a gt3rs next year...

thks for the help

Nick