Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3
I just ordered my second e92 m3 without iDrive. Totally unnecessary. I got zcp so I'll have all sport modes and edc. I hate iDrive the double hump and screen is annoying to me and unnecessary. I have GPS on my iPhone if I really really need it, which I almost never do. I find it's easier to control my my music through my phone as an interface plugging it in through the aux jack. I still have bluetooth for handsfree calling. I just don't see the need to scroll through menu screens to control something on the car when there's a mechanical button that already does it. This time, now that power seats aren't included I didn't get them either. What's the difference if I pull a lever or push a button to move my seat. I think the interior looks much cleaner without iDrive.

+1 Bingo

If the M button wasn't standard I would buying the Idrive, but honestly I dont see the need with it standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muwarrior07 View Post
+1 Bingo

If the M button wasn't standard I would buying the Idrive, but honestly I dont see the need with it standard.
+ 100

I have the Manual, smooth sexy leather seats and the 19 inch wheels whatever that adds to it all suspension etc. etc. Special entertainment system. Oh yes and the 414 horses under the hood.

Then there is the on board computer for setting things up. That is all one needs for fun driving, it is a lot more then I had in my e46 ///M3 from 2002.

It will do me just fine thank you and should I ever get lost I have my TomTom to take me home love that sexy ladies voice

Cheers

Rolf-Dieter

PS. Besides Apple comes up with new tricks all the time soon we be able to relax in the back seat and drive the car around the track at high speeds directing the fun from our iPhone or iPot Touch

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 03-07-2011 at 12:03 PM..
Appreciate 0