SPQR M3
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltigeur View Post
-

I love my E92 - but then, no children. And I wanted the car to look more overtly a sports car (tho' people in the know sure do spot an E90 M3). Do agree w/ the above that the rear seats are still very useable in the E92.

If I were in your shoes (baby coming) the E90 for sure. Cheaper, just as quick (on some tracks the E90 > E92) and more of a Q-car.

E93 - well, there's about 10 days / year I really want one. Like today - crisp and glorious. But it gets as hot here as Adelaide - and that's more than 10 days - then I don't If I lived in SoCal or back on the Gold Coast then an E93 would be just the ticket.

I love the drives in the Adelaide Hills: if you go E90/92 then get it w/ moonroof and drive the Hills w/ it open.

@aussieM3: I have 3 rules in my E92, no food, no drink but water and no dogs (have 4 - why we have a 'van)!
Funny you should mention, I did exactly that on Saturday...up the freeway to Stirling then back through Piccadilly, Summertown, Ashton and Norton Summit. A glorious day and perfect for Adelaide Hills driving.
Appreciate 0