View Single Post
      10-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #63
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
i did mention in my post x6 35i and 50i. I was giving him x6m as a baller option. imo I would choose the x6 35i over the s4 anyday. It would do better in deep snow over the s4 too. So my opinion is not fanboy, but truth. Did I mention I would pick an infiniti SUV over it. You can clearly see I'm going with sense more than being any fanboy of audi or bmw.

the s4 is not a sport sedan and it doens't look exciting. so sorry, but I have to choose an SUV over it if I want one for winter. there is no point whatsoever to choose an s4 due to awd because there are so many other awd that can do the same.

60k for an S4 is a huge rib off btw.

I saw you defended footie in other thread, so I guess you like audi more. That's why you ignored the part where I mentioned x6 35i and 50i and called me a fanboy. x6 35i is 55k MSRP which is about the same price as the s4

I called you a fan boy because you would prefer an SUV to a sports sedan as long as the SUV is made by BMW (and I've seen enough of your posts to know you'd never consider the FX).

And no, I don't prefer BMW to Audi. I like cars, not car makers. I'd like to think this forum is a place for can enthusiasts who happen to own a BMW (or are looking to buy one), but it seem to be becoming a BMW enthusiasts site only. Footie, Bruce, Swamp and many others are actually car enthusiasts.
Appreciate 0