Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvez View Post
KW not even in same league as Bilstein, and the JRZ will need rebuild soon and be rattle cans if you drive on the street very much. The Bilstein has race performance that can be driven, reliably on the street.

Really depends on what you want. The other day a buddy asked me what he should get since he's only driving on the street, and he knew I had Bilstein clubsport. I told him 100% get Ohlins R&T....but if you track a little, and drive mostly on the street, then probably Ohlins R&T with stiffer springs. If you track and want the best track performance, but still able to drive on the street, then 100% Bilstein clubsport. If you have a race-car, Bilstein clubsports are still be a great option.

If you only have 2K to spend, you would be crazy to buy KW over Ohlins, but the Bilsteins are worth the stretch. IMO, they are a better value because they can handle full race spring rates, but still offer very civil manners on street. Ohlins offer great manners on street, but can't really handle full-track spring rates and need to be re-valved. By the time you add springs and re-valve, you could have had Bilsteins.
So it looks like KW Clubsports will be the best option for track/daily driving without spending the Money for the Bilsetins?
100%
Cannot speak for Bilstein street manor. But KW CS are how the car should have come stock. Very well mannered, quiet, not jarring to you or passengers. But provide significant connective feeling to car when driving spiritedly.
Appreciate 1
MPower790.00