View Single Post
      09-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #990
djseto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybam View Post
Do you have access to auction prices? If so, what would the auction price be of this car? It has been on their lot for quite some time...
2009 BMW M3
I don't have direct access. I have a friend who does but he isn't someone I feel comfortable to ask for people I don't know. He is the sales manager of a high end used car dealer so i cant always pester him for stuff like this.

I also don't want to open up a can of worms here and invite others to ask me. I'm really sorry but I can tell you 08 e92s are right at 37k as of a few weeks ago when I got my car.

Also, keep in mind you're buying from a BMW dealer who probably doesn't have pressure to move a car by selling it at auction since he more than likely doesn't have to move a car off his lot after 60 days. In my case, the M3 was taking up a slot on a Toyota lot and my friends in the car business said after 60 days, big corp dealers typically have to start paying back to corp. for that car slot. The car business is def. very interesting in how it works ...
Appreciate 0