View Single Post
      07-05-2018, 11:18 AM   #1
kent11202
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Kids trapped in cave in Thailand

I'm sure you all join me in hoping things work out for these kids sooner than later. This has got to be SO frightening for them and everyone else involved as they struggle to find a solution.

From: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...KaG?li=BBnbfcL

Quote:
CHIANG RAI, Thailand — The huge international rescue effort to get a boys' soccer team and their assistant coach out of a cave deep under a mountain in northern Thailand continued on Thursday, with a final solution still unclear. CBS News correspondent Ben Tracy says rescuers are now looking for other entrances into the cave from above, to see if there is a chance they might be able to airlift the boys out.

That search for another option comes amid worries that heavy rains forecast for this weekend could again flood the cave and make any rescue attempt impossible.

Emergency workers are racing to pump out excess water from the flooded Tham Nuang Lang Non cave system, trying to bring the levels down so it's safer to attempt to rescue the boys.

They're drilling through rocks to make room for hoses, which have already helped remove more than 31 million gallons of water.

About 2.5 miles from the main cave entrance, doctors are......
Appreciate 1
minn1913970.00