Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Peter View Post
I know just too make sure my wife will be happy I do call it a Automatic
Rolf

Great looking car.

Same as mine in all respects except for the transmission (mine is MT) and the Novillo in mine is extended (not that anyone could ever tell with a black interior).

I sometimes wish I went with DCT - but I still love rowing my own (and in my case thankfully my wife doesn't drive).

Did like your previous blue M3 as well, as there are not that many of them around.

I had no choice as some dickwad smashed my side mirror - but the OEM CF mirror covers do look great on an AW M3.

I just added Macht Schnell 12mm rear and 15mm front spacers with the stock 220's and it improves the stance, and feels good from a handling perspective.

Being an old guy like you - I don't believe in mods as the folks in Germany do a pretty good job from the factory, but I am happy with these two minor modifications.

I am thinking of getting back into track days in which case I will probably get some GTS wheels, and assign the 220's for the track.

I used to do track days quite a bit 20 years ago in my RX7 and 10 years ago in my 911, and look forward to getting out there again.
Appreciate 0