DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
i am in the process of breaking mine in now, i love it already and haven't gone over 5krpm's so i know i am gonna love it even more. just from the spirted driving i hsve done under 5k the car def feels like a new car, much better. these are the gears that should have come stock
Hi H Bomb and Studntloan (or anyone that has actually done this). I am really interested to hear your real life experience on this.

1) 1st gear I hear from others in this thread I think that 1st is now unusable due to traction or too short.... what is the real life experience when you tromp it off the line, or pull away hard.
2) from 2k to 5k can you describe the feel difference compared to stock please - I think this is where the diff really comes in. Once the thing explodes past 5-6k, you don't need the torque.
3) are you breaking traction a lot more now and can't get the torque down to the road - this would be a major issue for me.

Thanks

PS: Is there anyone in the Toronto, Ontario area that has this done? I would love to go for a ride before I do it.
Appreciate 0