View Single Post
      10-25-2017, 04:27 PM   #17
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

This is a no-brainer answer: yes. And the perfect examples have nothing to do with actually driving the car.

Example 1:
You: "What a great view. Think I'll stop and snap a pic."
Theoretical Passenger: "WTF are you stopping, AGAIN, in the middle of nowhere?"

Example 2:
You: "That was a great drive. Think I'll stop at The Best Damn BBQ Joint in the World for dinner."
Theoretical Passenger: "Wait: What? I'm vegan. Rememmmmber?"

Example 3:
You: "Holy crap that looks like a kick-ass [insert favorite kind of store here]. I gotta see what they have."
Theoretical Passenger: "Gaaaaaawd! If I see one more [insert favorite kind of store's best product], I'm going to throw up."

Example 4:
You: "I need to re-check tire pressures with a manual gauge, adjust luggage weight balance, clean the windshields, maybe even find a power wash to get this brake dust off the wheels and all those bugs off the radiat -- "
Theoretical Passenger: "JUST STFU AND DRIVE!"

Yeah. Alone, please, so I can speed where I wanna speed, eat where I wanna eat, sleep where I wanna sleep, pee where I wanna pee, pass on the left who I wanna pass on the left, talk to who I wanna talk to ... and, not.

Appreciate 0