View Single Post
      01-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #540
mikewads
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom3n View Post
Hey guys we have been getting alot of emails and phone calls asking for more info on our E9X supercharger so I wanted to update everyone. We have finished the tuning and extensive durability testing of our 535-600HP kits and they have gone into production.

Our stage 1 VT1-535 and stage 2 VT2-575 / 600 are available now. Our DIY kit will be officially released by the end of the year for those that want to install the kit themselves or have a local shop install it for them. Our current introduction pricing is VT1-535 $8,995, VT2-575 $11,995, VT2-600 $12,495. The 535-575 kits are designed for 91 octane or better and the 600HP + kits are designed for 93 octane or better.

Our kits utilize air-water cooling with an oversized cooling core in the manifold. Our custom DME software has been designed for flawless intergration with the cars OBD system allowing all standard safety and emissions functions to remain. The software has also been designed to allow the OBD system to monitor the superchargers operation and inform the operator of any issues. For cars equiped with DCT we have written specific software to insure a seamless interaction with the engines increased power output.

I hope this answers some questions for those interested. I will post up more pics and vids of the production kit over the next several months to keep everyone up to date. If you have any questions on the kit please send me a PM or email.
Rom3n, Got some question for ya.

How many customers have purchased the system and performed their own install?

You mentioned in another thread that the DCT can only be programmed through the OBDII port. Do you send out the OBD cable, CMD Flash, and software so that the buyer can perform the software update?

Does the supercharger get its air from the lower right side air duct?

2009 BMW M3 ESS Supercharged / Nitrous - 10.87 @ 131 MPH / 60 - 130 MPH in 6.23 secs
Appreciate 0