06-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #110
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Mo 703 View Post
Yea, Chris made it out to so many meets, its great that he takes such good photos. Yup mine are the SL5's too, gloss lip with matte black face 20x12 in the rear lol, have you ordered your car yet? You'll love it, esp in MR, plus other than carl and my old car there isn't to many around our area, ive prob seen 2 other MR's here.
My bad for not seeing your post sooner, bro. You have great taste in wheels my friend (and exhaust too), lol.

Haven't ordered my car yet... I'm paying off a few things before I order the car, so right now I'm looking at an early August order with hopefully a September delivery. I won't be doing PCD so I'm hoping the car will arrive at my local dealership in September.

You're right... I'm only aware of your MR and Carl's... I know of an MR sedan in the area too. MR is a beautiful color... love how it's exclusive only to the E9X M3, plus being red is good because I'll continue my heart awareness efforts thru my car with the CF roof and other CF items I'll have.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0