Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlanta2004m3 View Post
depending on their profession. Just remember the first responder (fire or cop, cannot recall) out in California that posted accident scene pictures of a teen girl in a Porsche wreck and it got all over the net. Parents sued, guy lost job if I recall correctly, but those ones were gruesome, victim shots and all. Guy wasn't very sharp at all, if he'd stopped to think for even a second about what he was doing.

Just be smart and use your head, which also applies to how one should drive and you don't need accident shots for that. Seems more voyeur-based than "educational" here.

Best to close this thread, seems illthought out.
Porsche girl fucked me up for life. I remember when that first happened a link was posted on another forum I was on and I just clicked and started looking. It goes from smashed car pics to a teenage girl with half of her head missing. I am not a squeamish person at all but I almost passed out at my desk.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0