08-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #31
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
i dont think they thought they were entitled to everything but i think she was trying those dudes to see if they would od anything and unfortunately they didnt do shit. so she kept going.

when i was younger (im only 25) i use to do the same ignorant things. if i knew some one was a pussy i would take advantage of them. i use to think i was thugin too. fighting and all that shit. but you know you grow out of that stuff eventually so people dont unfortunately. but the same way that ladt acted (cutting in line) i use to be that. i look back it now and im ashamed i was that way lol. anyways the same way those dudes just stood there is the same way it was when i was ignorant and immature. but at the same time when i see some dude tryin to pull that i always go out of my way to set their ass straight. most of the time they cant fight or won't. so u can always pull their bitch cards and they will back down. anyways ebough of babble lol
Actually, most of us don't grow out of that because we never were into that.....

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0