01-17-2018, 02:29 PM   #10
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Right on! Have you tried to adjust? I've pushed mine as far in as possible and still the pipes are sticking out too far. Double checked with Borla it was the E90 rather then E92 shipped (11803 vs 11802 if I rem correctly) which they confirmed. Still putting on the S-type the fit and length was perfect. When they are hidden the way they should I think they are alright. Coming out too far = uggly. Also plan to have them cut off and get some polished single wall on, would be good. So far however haven't managed to find a shop who want the job. Keep searching!

Yes, sound is great. People claiming its too low must have an ear issue though, working mine to get aligned with the roar...
I have not tried to adjust anything in all honesty. I feel as if I'm a live-to-work instead of a work-to-live guy here as of late

My E90 is currently at the shop getting rod bearings, shifter, motor mounts, blah blah done. Otherwise I'd run out and snap a picture real quick to compare to what you have. Single wall is the ideal look for this car!

Wait edit... As soon as I typed that out I forgot that I had a picture of it in the garage from last summer. Best I got for now.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0