08-17-2018, 10:58 AM   #64
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Fawk this pisses me off. Honestly can't deal with the dumb ass people on the road today that cause these accidents. I'm glad you and the wife are safe and are ok. Cars are replaceable but it gets to a point they aren't. I worry every time I'm in my E90.

My instinct tells me that car is totaled. If you got a bent roof or something along those lines, the whole thing could be tweaked. I hope for your sake you can find another
The driver's door wasn't pleasant to open, but the damage to the roof appears to be from something hitting it, not a buckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Bummer Tyler! Glad you are okay.

I heard from Mark and Mary about your crazy situation yesterday.

: pour one for another E90 gone.
It's been a rough road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzCoE92 View Post
I just looked through all of your photos and I am sorry that happened to your car. I would have been completely livid as I'm sure you were, some people really don't deserve to have a driver's license (girl in Galant). I hope that they give you a fair price for the car, and don't accept a repair, it looks too far gone to be fixed.
Yeah I've already explained that I don't want the car back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoManyBlueCars View Post
Sometimes it can be hard to enjoy the car because of fear of damage from other drivers.
It scares me no doubt. Makes me want to get something more oriented for the road and get an E46 or something that's dedicated for AutoX, mountain runs, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy2001 View Post
Really, really crappy man. Glad you both were not hurt........dumbass drivers.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooloud10 View Post
Just had some damage replaced on my X3 and they had to replace the entire door--no skins available from BMW per the body shop and the insurance company. I liked that solution better anyway.
I figured as much. Thanks for the input.
Appreciate 0