ⒸⒺⓇⓉⓘⒻⒾⒺⒹ✬ⓃⒾⓃⒿⒶ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 🚀

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
Please tell me you didn't actually say that

That reminds me, I don't understand why fast food workers are so intent on throwing away food perfectly good food if they screw up an order.

I was at Popeyes one day and I ordered a 3 piece dinner with 2 thighs and and a wing. I received, I think, 2 legs and a thigh or something, so I bring my box back up to the counter and politely bring this to their attention. They bring me another box with 2 thighs and a wing, but they also take the original box and throw it away. I'm thinking damnit at least let me give it to some poor homeless guy or something .

Granted, maybe I'm being unreasonably nit-picky for wanting my order to be exactly correct. However, in my defense, if I had known that they were just going to waste food by throwing my original order away I probably wouldn't have bothered fixing it. I would've just eaten the original, incorrect order (2 legs and a thigh).

I did lol, I was heated because I had to wait 10 minutes to get back up to the window. Although, I should have just walked in.

Agreed, they should have just let you keep the extra pieces. It's probably a corporate thing.

For example, there is a grocery store near us, we lost power for 4 days and all the refrigerated/frozen food was discarded into 3 commercial contractor size dumpsters. Workers/Public were not allowed to pick food from the dumpsters because they didn't want to lose business from people stocking up supplies from the dumpster.

Appreciate 0