View Single Post
      01-16-2020, 12:28 AM   #69
kmn
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCE92 View Post
Almost 2 years with my GP kit and running strong, however I am using software from Evolve. Parts are not hard to find if you have the part #s they use Audi/Mitsubishi OEM BOVs, Bosch Injectors, K&N filter etc. If compressor parts are needed contact ASA directly. GP has always had horrible communication especially if talking in English and their software was never 100% on point. Hardware, fitment and install instructions were very good. I would definitely recommend the kit to potential buyers especially if you can get one for a great price.
Please let me know more about this setup? Was the tune custom made at Evolve? I'm with SK II kit now and will be upgrading to SK II CS during some time soon (first upgrading to SK II S tho with fuel line kit), also will be intalling WMI before the summer. and I must say I'm not super happy with the ECU tune after some 7 versions of it from G-Power.... The DCT is just not working properly, although it was just perfect with NA stock and Evolve stage2 tune. It's something with the torque tables I would assume.
Appreciate 0